MediBurn is a diesel fired medical waste incinerator for the safe and simple solution for the disposal of up to 8 cubic feet / 0.22 cubic meters per load, of infectious and pathological waste for the small medical facility. Portable and easy to operate, MediBurn incinerates everything from laboratory waste to animal remains. The MediBurn runs on diesel fuel and therefore only needs minimal setup. Now available in two sizes.
- Ready to use upon delivery.
- Minimal training.
- Easy to operate with state-of-the-art controls.
- Automatic, pre-set cycle control for startup and shutdown.
- Dual chamber combustion and high exhaust temperatures in excess of 1000°C (1832°F).
- Thermostatic temperature control for efficient fuel consumption.
- Quick setup – only needs connection to power supply and fuel for onboard tank.